Friday, August 21, 2009

OLD TOWN, PORTLAND'S NEW NIGHTLIFE

Tonight is Friday night. Well, I'm not a fan of going to bars and clubs and spend time (actually waste time in my opinion) for a whole night getting drunk or dancing among some full-drunk or half-drunk people. Instead I'm updating my blog now, visiting some other blogs, reading some articles online and getting ready to go to bed after a while. Some people go to such places to make friends or even meet potential boyfriends or girlfriends. I don't think if a bar/club is a right place to do that. I personally prefer to meet a girl in school or at work or in an event or somewhere like this rather than a club. I've only been to such places three times in my life. The first time, I was curious to see what's going on there and I was in Cyprus. The second and third time, it was a friend's birthday party in the US. Yeah I know, people have different preferences. Have a good friday night everyone.



1 comment:

Dina said...

I agree with you on this one.

Ramadan karim in America.