Monday, October 27, 2008

Autumn


Thank you all for your visits and comments. I'm so sorry that I can't visit your blogs everyday and comment. Everything is okay with my classes and professors. Tuesday I'll have a presentation in our lab.
Good to know that we're going to travel to Seattle next week for TransNow conference, to Washington D.C. in January for TRB conference and to Denver in June for ITE conference. :) Hoooray!!! But I will stay all the new year holidays here in Portland because I have no where else to go.

7 comments:

Hope said...

Meead...we understand ...you are very busy with your studies. I sometimes wonder how you have time to keep this blog! But, I'm so glad you do...because it's such a delight to visit every day!

Dina said...

Glad to hear a word about your studies.
Seattle, D.C., Denver--wow, you'll have a great time.

Ann said...

Don't worry about not visiting, everyone understands. Your're going to find your trips over the next few months very interesting, particularly Washington.

Abid said...

What are you doing your Phd in?

USelaine said...

Those all will be such interesting places to see!

Petrea Burchard said...

Hi Meead. I'm one person who definitely understands! I've had very little time to visit blogs lately. I thought of you this morning when I saw an article about Portland. I'm glad you're going to have a chance to visit more of America.

Your studies are the most important thing. I'm sure we all support you and are glad to check in on you here.

Becky said...

Are you going to be alone for the holidays?!? That's unacceptable! We'll need to find a way to fix that...